Main Menu

AMD Sheetmetal - Lower Quarter Patchpanel

Started by C_B5, December 06, 2021, 09:39:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

C_B5

Looking for a 1970-74 Challenger PASSENGER SIDE Lower Quarter Patch Panel.

Must be AMD brand Only.

For whatever reason the passenger side panels are currently out of stock. Maybe someone has one that was bought for a project and not used.

tparker

I picked one up a while back and had a heck of a time getting it installed. It isn't perfect, which most of it was my fault. But there were fitment issues. There were some issues matting up to the trunk section. Not a big deal, but required some fabrication, but was annoying what should have lined up didn't.

70 Top Banana

I am looking for one as well. I will have to proceed with some of the other challenges and try again later  :dunno:

70 Top Banana

I am looking for one as well. I will go back to some of the other challenges and try again later. :dunno:

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: C_B5 on December 06, 2021, 09:39:35 AM
Looking for a 1970-74 Challenger PASSENGER SIDE Lower Quarter Patch Panel.

Must be AMD brand Only.

For whatever reason the passenger side panels are currently out of stock. Maybe someone has one that was bought for a project and not used.

My bet is that they have already discontinued them.  Currently the AMD website doesn't even show them as an option.  They have the driver's side ones in stock and are selling them at a steep discount, probably just to get rid of the remaining stock they have.  IIRC, they used to carry similar patch panels for Cudas, but now our only option is full quarters.

edison1970

I used the lower rear Goodmark patch panel and the fit was almost spot on. The challenge is always going to be the wheel well lip. A little work with a hammer and dolly made it very close with a small amount of filler. Mine was on my Cuda. There's a few on Ebay from $75 to $129.

C_B5

Still searching for the Passenger lower patch panel.

Doesn't have to be the individual stamped piece. Open to a section cut-off a full quarter skin.

Anyone have an AMD full quarter that was cut to patch areas and the lower rear portion still intact ?
Only need from below the sidemarker down.

ebodyproducts

I'm 99% sure I have one. It's AMD as well.  I will try to get time to look tomorrow.  Feel free to text me tomorrow if you are still looking.

Daniel
E-Body Products
606-481-9014

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

mopar jack