Main Menu

Bucket seat reenforcememt plates

Started by 1969daytona, July 15, 2020, 07:54:45 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1969daytona

Wanted;
The 4 reinforcement plates tack-welded to the floor pan to add rigidity for bucket-seat equipped E-bodies. The car I am working on apparently came with a older pan that did not have them installed already.. Originals or reproduction just fine.

Claudia

I don't know that I have seen any reproductions?   :dunno:

truckinman466

I have the old floor pans from my 73. They are underneath some other parts on my trailer. Im sure those brackets are still on them. PM me. I'm in Cypress.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1969daytona

Quote from: truckinman466 on July 15, 2020, 04:16:13 PM
I have the old floor pans from my 73. They are underneath some other parts on my trailer. Im sure those brackets are still on them. PM me. I'm in Cypress.

Hey Bud... Thanks.. I found some today via my post in Facebook about two hours ago.....  I would take them off if you're not going to keep the floorpan. AMD does not sell the plates separately....

Cypress? Have we crossed paths before? I drive that orange 69 Hemi Daytona about....

truckinman466

Ok, just saw your post. I used to be a HMCC member. We've talked before. Ron Flack from R&F auto.