Main Menu

Can you 3D print…

Started by blown motor, September 19, 2022, 03:16:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Challenger hood scoops? They don't need to be perfect.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

YYZ

Just pick these ones up

Yes, the scoops could be 3D printed, but they would have to be 3D scanned first or someone would have to have a CAD file of them for you.

Original 1970-74 Dodge Challenger RT hood inserts scoops on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-parts/guelph/original-1970-74-dodge-challenger-rt-hood-inserts-scoops/1632882516?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

anlauto

...and when you go to the guy's house, you'll be blown away by his collection of stuff...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

hanksemenec

Need a stl file 3D model. Xometry could be a good source for nylon sls printed ones.

YYZ

Quote from: blown motor on September 19, 2022, 07:34:06 PM
Ya I saw those.

I agree with @anlauto - it's worth the drive to visit the vendor. He's a good guy and a wealth of knowledge on E-bodies and other Mopars.

Plus he has also gotten into mid-century non-automotive collectibles and has some pretty neat pieces.

Kijiji is just the tip of the iceberg.

JEJJ

"....- it's worth the drive to visit the vendor. He's a good guy and a wealth of knowledge on E-bodies and other Mopars.

Plus he has also gotten into mid-century non-automotive collectibles and has some pretty neat pieces."

Glenn ?

anlauto

Quote from: JEJJ on September 20, 2022, 07:38:11 AM
"....- it's worth the drive to visit the vendor. He's a good guy and a wealth of knowledge on E-bodies and other Mopars.

Plus he has also gotten into mid-century non-automotive collectibles and has some pretty neat pieces."

Glenn ?
Yes
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

I think it's the same guy, Hemiken sent me to years ago to get a tan console from. He had a pile of parts! Lots of B-body stuff too.  :bradsthumb: