Main Menu

Challenger R/T Hood Inserts

Started by 340Challman, January 10, 2022, 09:45:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

340Challman

Hi Guys, I'm looking for some original hood inserts for the R/T hood. I bought the AMD inserts and they are pretty bad. With them being pot metal, I can't modify them to look/fit better. So the hunt is on for decent originals. I hope someone has some. Let me know.
Thanks.
Kevin

71vert340

Dang. I was just in Meridian last Monday night and stayed at a nice place at Exit 46. I could have saved you $ on shipping.
Anyway, I have a set. They don't have the insert thin metal plate in them. I have no use for these. PM me.
Terry W.

71vert340

One more photo.
Terry W.

340Challman

Quote from: 71vert340 on January 10, 2022, 10:26:59 AM
Dang. I was just in Meridian last Monday night and stayed at a nice place at Exit 46. I could have saved you $ on shipping.
Anyway, I have a set. They don't have the insert thin metal plate in them. I have no use for these. PM me.
Terry W.

PM sent.
Kevin

71vert340

Here's looking inside of the insert. Screws are there for the thin block off plate. Missing the thin block off plate.
Terry W.

340Challman

Inserts supplied by @71vert340. Thank you sir. Much appreciated. :banana:   :ohyeah:
Kevin

anlauto

Members helping members...you got to love it.... :grouphug: please be sure to add comments to teach others "trade count" if you haven't already :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340Challman

Quote from: anlauto on January 15, 2022, 11:05:18 AM
Members helping members...you got to love it.... :grouphug: please be sure to add comments to teach others "trade count" if you haven't already :twothumbsup:

@anlauto  I was going to ask about that. How do I do it?
Kevin

anlauto

When reading a thread you'll see "Trade Count" under everybody's name with a number in brackets (0) ....Click on that number and it brings up their file, then there's a link to "submit feedback"
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340Challman

Quote from: anlauto on January 15, 2022, 01:35:20 PM
When reading a thread you'll see "Trade Count" under everybody's name with a number in brackets (0) ....Click on that number and it brings up their file, then there's a link to "submit feedback"

:ohyeah: Thanks Alan.
Kevin