Main Menu

Convertible Interior Trim FOUND

Started by anlauto, September 11, 2021, 01:22:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

:soshelp:*****WANTED*****WANTED*****WANTED***** :soshelp:

I'm LQQKING FOR the two corner pieces of the inside windshield trim pieces for a 1970 1971 Dodge Challenger or Plymouth Barracuda Cuda CONVERTIBLE. There is a left and right piece, I need both.
These are rare and hard to find. If you have a pair you want to part with please contact me.

:soshelp: *****WANTED*****WANTED*****WANTED***** :soshelp:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

B5fourspeed

anlauto

Do you think @TONY would give a poor Canadian boy a good deal since he's trying to piece together a car for himself after all these years... :'( :'( :haha: :haha: :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

TONY

Quote from: anlauto on September 12, 2021, 04:45:10 AM
Do you think @TONY would give a poor Canadian boy a good deal since he's trying to piece together a car for himself after all these years... :'( :'( :haha: :haha: :takemymoney:
Alan, i'd love to help but im sorry we currently dont have any.
Tony

Cuda_mark

[mention]Convertcuda [/mention] [mention]anlauto [/mention] I bet Ken has a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anlauto

No doubt Ken would likely have some, but I would need to sell my house in order to be able to afford them  :bigmoney: :looney:

71vert340

@anlauto. What is wrong with the set you're showing in your photos? Or are they just sample photos of what you're looking for?
Terry W.

anlauto

Quote from: 71vert340 on September 12, 2021, 05:20:07 PM
@anlauto. What is wrong with the set you're showing in your photos? Or are they just sample photos of what you're looking for?
Terry W.

Hey Terry believe it or not, I'm currently restoring three (3) 1971 Cuda convertibles right now, and of course, the one that I'm building for myself is missing these two pieces...The pieces pictured belong to one of my customers... :'(

1. BS27N1B  is an original sassy-grass and black auto
2. BH27G1B is a clone of a 426 4spd in purple and white
3. BH27G1B (mine)  will also be sassy grass with white and a 392 5spd.

Jocigar

Wow, that's a lot of verts, what are total numbers.. like 375 or something?

Im thinking lime light for mine, even if not available in 71, curious yellow as second choice.   will you billboard yours ?

Finoke

Quote from: anlauto on September 12, 2021, 05:55:43 PM
Terry W.

Hey Terry believe it or not, I'm currently restoring three (3) 1971 Cuda convertibles right now, and of course, the one that I'm building for myself is missing these two pieces...The pieces pictured belong to one of my customers... :'(

Glad to see you are building one for yourself!  Try Chris Rocha, I know he is a member here. His user name is Crocha617 and he has a challenger vert for sale on this forum now.

anlauto

Quote from: Jocigar on September 13, 2021, 07:08:39 AM

Wow, that's a lot of verts, what are total numbers.. like 375 or something?

Im thinking lime light for mine, even if not available in 71, curious yellow as second choice.   will you billboard yours ?
Considering billboards (WHITE FOR SURE), wife doesn't like them....I think they're a must..

...if you count the Barracudas too, I think the number is around 1388 total...that means I have over .002% of total production  :banana:

Jay Bee

Have you tried reaching out to Ola (cudaized). His last visit here was March 02, 2021. Maybe he only hunts for rear convertible interior plastic panels.

71vert340

Quote from: anlauto on September 12, 2021, 05:55:43 PM
Terry W.

That's a lot to have going on at once. Enjoy the build on your convertible.
Terry W.

anlauto

I also have a 71 Demon on the go and starting another T/A soon... :yes:

71vert340

Quote from: anlauto on September 12, 2021, 04:55:09 PM
No doubt Ken would likely have some, but I would need to sell my house in order to be able to afford them  :bigmoney: :looney:

Just refinance your house and you can afford some.  :bigthumb:
Terry W.