Main Menu

cuda lower dash bezel for 8 track radio wanted

Started by 1970darkone, October 27, 2022, 04:36:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1970darkone

trying to find a 8 track radio lower dash right side bezel for a 70 cuda. Any help finding one would be much appreciated.

69 500

i have an excellent 1970 Challenger 8 track bezel if interested pm me here

Jay Bee

@69 500 he can't PM you until he reaches 10 posts. Best bet is for you to PM him with your email address.

anlauto

He's looking for 1970 Cuda which is different than a 1970 Challenger bezel  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Quote from: anlauto on October 30, 2022, 06:07:21 AM
He's looking for 1970 Cuda which is different than a 1970 Challenger bezel  :alan2cents:
D'oh, I need to read instead of just skim, thanks.

440WB

Quote from: anlauto on October 30, 2022, 06:07:21 AM

Allan - do you have a pic to show ?
I have a couple of them I would sell

anlauto

1970 Challenger has no character line along the forward edge....ALL other E Bodies do have the line.

PHOTOS courtesy of TONY'S PARTS who makes a beautiful reproduction of each (except the 8-track ones)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Jay Bee

Here's a picture I always post when that question is asked. I'm sure it's in another thread somewhere on this site.

anlauto

headejm

440WB

Quote from: anlauto on November 02, 2022, 09:56:44 AM
1970 Challenger has no character line along the forward edge....ALL other E Bodies do have the line.

PHOTOS courtesy of TONY'S PARTS who makes a beautiful reproduction of each (except the 8-track ones)

Thank you for posting the Pic's gents !

now time to go thru my box's of extra parts to find those trim pieces -

benguin

Every time I come across this in the garage, I get a little sick.   This is the  result of 16 year old me putting in a Pioneer cassette deck to update my limited 1977 8-track tape selection (heavy on Deep Purple and Aerosmith). Within a year I thought to just order the basic radio trim from my dealer and did it the right way.  Ugh.

I keep thinking with some careful artistry I can restore the parts I cut off. :-(  I need to find my track selector rod too.

Who knew I'd be considering putting the AM/8-track back in? When complete, these pieces are pretty dearly priced.
  Ben

Jay Bee

anlauto

Wow...That's a name I haven't heard in years....great guy !

mccannix

@benguin.....
Ben
If you dont find your track selector,/ejector knob, I have a few NOS ones left.
You can pm me if needed.