Main Menu

FOUND: Right Quarter Window Regulator for 70 Challenger

Started by VCODE, January 12, 2020, 03:36:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

VCODE

FOUND: Thanks to Steve at Steve's Musclecars & Parts
Looking for a right side quarter window regulator for a 70 Challenger hardtop. Must be in excellent condition. I think the gears are stripped on mine.
Thanks Bob

Daveh

Is it a convertible or a hard top?  I have one for a convertible.  Not sure if they are different.

VCODE

Quote from: Daveh on January 13, 2020, 01:17:10 PM
Is it a convertible or a hard top?  I have one for a convertible.  Not sure if they are different.

Sorry, it's for a hardtop. I think vert is different.
Thanks Bob

C_B5

Bob,

I have several challenger window regulators, mechanisms and tracks. Will dig them out of the barn and email you some pictures.

Chas

anlauto

I have a couple, but I can't be sure if they are out of a 1970 ? How would I tell ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

VCODE

Quote from: anlauto on January 14, 2020, 03:40:00 AM
I have a couple, but I can't be sure if they are out of a 1970 ? How would I tell ?

Alan, I am no expert on this part. I do know that the Challenger regulator has a longer stem with a brace. The Cuda has a shorter stem and no brace. Ebay list them for both e-bodies but that is not correct.
Maybe someone with more knowledge of this will let us know for different
I will get some pictures today and post them on the one I have.
Thanks Bob

anlauto

Yea, I'm well aware of that difference Bob....just not sure if 1970 were unique in any way ???
I have at least two sets of Challenger ones...here's one set that I have a picture of...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

C_B5

Bob,

Checking through the spare regulators, even though all of the ones that I have are challenger unfortunately have 3 sets for the front doors. I will continue to look for the rear regulator / mechanisms.

mogenss

I anyone has driver side 1/4 regulator for 1970 challenger they want to part with ?

Have a passenger side regulator I do not need.