Main Menu

dash speaker covers

Started by Shoooter, October 05, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Shoooter

looking for a set of the small front speaker covers on the dash. I haven't been able to find anyone who makes new ones. Located in Canada preferably but will look elsewhere.

6bblgt

which do you need?

'70 challenger is all by themselves

'70 Barracuda & '71-'74 e-body are the same

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 6bblgt on October 05, 2018, 09:13:34 PM
which do you need?

'70 challenger is all by themselves

'70 Barracuda & '71-'74 e-body are the same

Reproduction dash pads kinda make it a moot point... Neither fits right cause the pads aren't the same shape as originals....  Generally the 70 Barracuda & '71-'74 e-body is closer to all the new pads....

Shoooter

I guess I forgot to put that part. looking for a 71 cuda. black

1 Wild R/T

Color doesn't matter, they are metal, you can strip & paint them...  And you'll need the mounting brackets...

anlauto

Member @JEJJ has the mounting brackets, maybe extra covers too ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JEJJ

"Member @JEJJ has the mounting brackets, maybe extra covers too ?"

I do have the brackets (made in USA  :unitedstates:), $60/pair which includes shipping, but for anyone who wants to order a set through this site during October, $55/pair with free shipping in the lower 48 states.

As for the grills, the only set I have left are J/L and J/R 1970 Challenger.

Good luck in your hunt for the grills, and let me know if you need a set of the brackets, happy to help. :cheers:

Thank you,
Jim

Shoooter

these are for a friend so I will ask him. I never knew there was  a bracket underneath. I also thought thr speaker covers could be plastic like the center one. Thanks for the info