Main Menu

E body bucket seat adjuster wire bracket

Started by 76orangewagon, April 14, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

76orangewagon

I am looking for an E body bucket seat adjuster wire holder, my drivers seat is missing this item. Please P.M or email me if you have an extra one lying around and want to sell it. Shipping would be to Mogadore, Ohio 44260
Thank you
Ross

anlauto

It's because the driver's seat never had them. They were only found on the passenger side. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

76orangewagon

Alan,
Thanks for the information, I received a P.M that informed me of the same info but added that the wire goes through the threaded hook like in the first picture that the bracket in question attaches to. Since the main spring on the drivers side seat track was missing It just seemed reasonable that the bracket had disappeared also, l learn something new every day.

anlauto

The two wires are different lengths. The driver's side is shorter and doesn't go through the hook, but straight across the seat. The passenger side uses the longer wire and the brass bracket you pictured. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration