Main Menu

E Body HEMI pinion snubber plate

Started by Cuda_mark, July 27, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda_mark

Hi - I'm looking for a welded in pinion snubber plate. ECS used to sell these but they are out of stock. Does anyone know where I could get one?

Cuda Cody

Does Doctor Diff have any in stock?  I think you have to call to check as his site always shows them out of stock.

http://www.doctordiff.com/dana-60-pinion-snubber.html

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda_mark

E-Bodies.org comes through again!!! I sourced one from Resto-rick.

Thanks for your help guys.

P.S. I just posted a tougher question for you...HEMI starter heat shield.

ScottSmith_Harms

Yes, Resto Ricks are the most accurate versions you'll find.

If any of you guys own B-body that needs one, I make them for the 66-70 B-bodies as well as some of the other Torque Box Parts.

As far as starter heat shields, Frank Badelson makes  nice version, not perfect but will fool most. Bryan Blake (of the 1971 orange with white billboard Hemi Cuda convertible fame) is working on a VERY accurate reproduction version of his own but are not yet available.

fc7cuda

Quote from: ScottSmith_Harms on August 28, 2017, 08:30:38 PM
As far as starter heat shields, Frank Badelson makes  nice version, not perfect but will fool most. Bryan Blake (of the 1971 orange with white billboard Hemi Cuda convertible fame) is working on a VERY accurate reproduction version of his own but are not yet available.

I'm needing just the separate mounting tab that goes under the exhaust bolt if anyone hears/has one.

Thanks
Tom

Cuda_mark

Quote from: ScottSmith_Harms on August 28, 2017, 08:30:38 PM
Yes, Resto Ricks are the most accurate versions you'll find.

If any of you guys own B-body that needs one, I make them for the 66-70 B-bodies as well as some of the other Torque Box Parts.

Scott - I dont think Frank Badelson has starter shields anymore. His manufacturer decided to stop producing them, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm still looking for one..