Main Menu

FOUND! Stereo radio speaker connector

Started by benlavigne, October 22, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

benlavigne

Past owner wanted to put in a new radio and cut the wires instead of undoing the plug a few inches further... I'd like to splice in a new connector, radio has three wires, plugs into the grey connector shown in picture. Anybody has that male connector?
Thanks!
Ben

anlauto

Wards Classic radio ?
  How about Sylvain or Serge ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

benlavigne

Hello Alan,
Was at Serge's over the weekend, haven't tried Sylvain yet...

Ben

6Pack70

I'll take a look in my bag of radio connectors tonight when I get home. I might have one along with 3 correct metal connectors for your wires.  Eddie

Jay Bee

I've bought them from Evans Wiring in the past.

benlavigne

Quote from: 6Pack70 on October 22, 2018, 06:00:03 PM
I'll take a look in my bag of radio connectors tonight when I get home. I might have one along with 3 correct metal connectors for your wires.  Eddie

Thanks, please let me know if you find one!

Ben

SCHU

yes I have your speaker connector, full length factory part undamaged,  I can get pic sent with Ipad tomorrow if you need it,
contact me via email for quick reply:  dougandcindy@eastlink.ca     located Sarnia ON. Canada .

benlavigne

Quote from: SCHU on October 22, 2018, 08:13:18 PM
yes I have your speaker connector, full length factory part undamaged,  I can get pic sent with Ipad tomorrow if you need it,
contact me via email for quick reply:  dougandcindy@eastlink.ca     located Sarnia ON. Canada .

Thanks I replied to your email

Ben

6Pack70

Sorry it took me a little bit to dig them out but if you don't get the full harness, I have the connectors to repair yours.  Eddie

benlavigne