Main Menu

Window glass guides

Started by Shoooter, March 15, 2019, 03:08:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Shoooter

Since I bought my cuda as a project parts are missing....and I just found out I'm missing the window glass guides and the rear quarter one as well. Looking for a set.

RJChallenger

Drivers or passenger side . I have  the stuff for the doors. sorry no , nothing for the quarter windows.

Shoooter

Both sides. I cant find a picture of the piece Ineed on the back quarters. I believe it is seperate from the regulator and has felt

HP_Cuda

I have a bunch of this stuff but it's probably better you source it from Canadian members.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Shoooter

Our dollar isnt worth much, I'll see what I can find up here but I can always have stuff shipped

RJChallenger

Shoooter

RJChallenger

I have these window tracks for sale. Do you need any other brackets ,up stops , glass guides with fuzzy material? horizontal up lift bar ? I tried email(PM) but seem to be having trouble

Shoooter

I just looked at a 70 cuda and it has these guides for the quarters. Now when I look at my 71 there isnt a bracket for them? Are they required for a 71?

Shoooter

Guide for quarter off a 70 cuda

RJChallenger

Sent e-mail regarding window tracks

Shoooter

Do all 71 cudas have these guides in the last picture

Shoooter

anlauto

Quote from: Shoooter on March 16, 2019, 09:24:04 PM
Do all 71 cudas have these guides in the last picture

NO...they stopped using them part way through the 1971 model year :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

You can buy the guides at Roseville . .  :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!