Main Menu

Hemi Fenders or AAR fenders

Started by cuda hunter, June 17, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

So I'm looking for one or a set of the Hemi fenders.    The rolled lip ones. 

I have seen a few examples of the AAR's that actually came from factory like that.  So I would love to find a set that has factory paint and a roll. 

Anyone have any of these?   Or parts of one of these that has been cut up or anything? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

I have the original fenders that are on my Hemi Cuda.  :bigthumb:  Can't sell them though.  :D

cuda hunter

Oh I'm sure. 

Any chance you happened along any at Ben's place?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Any chance of pics of the original roll ?

Cuda Cody

They had hung the fenders in the rafters so I couldn't get a good look.  I'll try to get some photos, but might take me a bit.

cuda hunter

That's fine. I appreciate the thought.

CudaTime

Here is a smoking deal on a NOS rolled lip fender. :takemymoney:
Has a few pics as well. :banana:
Hope this helps.

MoparDave

YIKES ON THAT PRICE. but if some one wants them bad enough they will cough it up.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

cuda hunter

I have a line on a TA rolled fender but need someone to tell me the part number is correct.    The part number is 3579381   
Can someone confirm this?

The part number on the NOS piece above is different by the last two numbers being 78. 

cuda hunter

And can someone tell me where the indexed numbers are on the fender so I can get the guy to send me a pic of those numbers as well.