Main Menu

I'm going to Carlisle LQQKING FOR....(update)

Started by anlauto, June 20, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I need a nice set of 70-71 383/440 exhaust manifolds
I need a nice set of black SE door panel carpet stripes with nice chrome reflectors
I need a mint set of black Challenger convertible interior panels
I need a rear speaker/defroster housing Found One :bigthumb:
I need a thumbwheel AM/FM radio
I need a 1970 only Challenger hood secondary catch (hook)
I need Challenger left and right fender/headlight support brackets
I need a 4spd/Dana Challenger driveshaft 44.60" #2883667

PM me here if you'll have any of the above for sale at Carlisle. :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

All look like difficult pieces to find . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Yup...that's why I was asking three weeks in advance....maybe somebody knows somebody... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on June 20, 2018, 05:45:21 PM
I need a nice set of 70-71 383/440 exhaust manifolds    Easy
I need a nice set of black SE door panel carpet stripes with nice chrome reflectors    Pretty easy
I need a mint set of black Challenger convertible interior panels     :rofl: :rofl:  Good luck....
I need a rear speaker/defroster housing   They repo it   

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-74-Mopar-E-Body-Rear-Defroster-Speaker-Housing/391433312909?hash=item5b233e5a8d:g:ingAAOSwhDdXDpwP

I need a thumbwheel AM/FM radio   Not that hard....

Deadeye74

Not going to be at Carlisle but is this what you are looking for? Not sure what its out of...picked it up at a car show about 30 years ago for my car but I didnt want to use the speaker hole for that. I think the blower above it works also if I remember correctly.

anlauto

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on June 20, 2018, 07:25:39 PM
Quote from: anlauto on June 20, 2018, 05:45:21 PM
I need a nice set of 70-71 383/440 exhaust manifolds    Easy
I need a nice set of black SE door panel carpet stripes with nice chrome reflectors    Pretty easy
I need a mint set of black Challenger convertible interior panels     :rofl: :rofl:  Good luck....
I need a rear speaker/defroster housing   They repo it   

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-74-Mopar-E-Body-Rear-Defroster-Speaker-Housing/391433312909?hash=item5b233e5a8d:g:ingAAOSwhDdXDpwP

I need a thumbwheel AM/FM radio   Not that hard....

Thank you. I know that part is in reproduction.  :twothumbsup: I've bought at least two of them before.

Crocha617

You've probably already seen them but Domingo just listed a set of white refinished ones on moparts. I have a set of white power window panels but they are far from mint in case you get desperate.

anlauto

Quote from: Crocha617 on June 21, 2018, 04:01:38 AM
You've probably already seen them but Domingo just listed a set of white refinished ones on moparts. I have a set of white power window panels but they are far from mint in case you get desperate.

No I hadn't seen that, I don't go there too often. Thank you.

I have three sets of Challenger ones here, I'm really just looking for a needle in a haystack for the best ones I can find.

farmboy70

I should have a set of door panel reflectors. Ill dig them out and send pictures.
Dave

anlauto

Quote from: farmboy70 on June 21, 2018, 04:18:19 AM
I should have a set of door panel reflectors. Ill dig them out and send pictures.
Dave

Thanks, but I'm looking for the complete carpet sections with reflectors.  :twothumbsup:

anlauto

Going to add a pair of left and right fender/headlight support brackets for a 70 Challenger to that list

EV2RTSE

Legendary makes really nice SE door panel carpets with backing boards, if you buy Farmboy's reflectors you're all set-

https://www.jegs.com/i/Legendary-Auto-Interiors/119/53644/10002/-1

anlauto

Quote from: EV2RTSE on June 21, 2018, 06:40:41 AM
Legendary makes really nice SE door panel carpets with backing boards, if you buy Farmboy's reflectors you're all set-

https://www.jegs.com/i/Legendary-Auto-Interiors/119/53644/10002/-1

Wow...I did not know that.....Old dogs can learn new tricks  :bigthumb:

farmboy70

These probably aren't nice enough to use. There is a crack in one lens and chrome is not perfect.
Dave

anlauto