Main Menu

Light Bar for Rallye Gauges

Started by Tifosi, October 14, 2021, 10:07:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Tifosi

I am looking for a light bar (four bulb) for rallye gauges.  Tried Tony's and Stephens' with no luck.  Any help would be appreciated.

anlauto

I found this one the other day listed on KiJiJi ....
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-parts/sudbury/cuda-e-body-rallye-dash-light-bar/1586482257

Keep in mind that's Canadian funds and that Marijuana is legal up here. 8)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Tifosi

Wooow...roughly $405 and needs lenses...is that what I am going to have to pay? Ouch.  Thank you for the lead...I guess I am going to have to think about that.

erik70rt

Keep in mind the non '70 Challenger will fit in a '70 Challenger, but is shaped a little differently.  99% of people out there will not know the difference once it's installed.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Tifosi

anlauto

Quote from: erik70rt on October 14, 2021, 11:22:59 AM
Keep in mind the non '70 Challenger will fit in a '70 Challenger, but is shaped a little differently.  99% of people out there will not know the difference once it's installed.

I agree and the 70 vs non-70 doesn't really make any difference with the aftermarket dash pads... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Tifosi

6bblgt, I PM'd you.  Thanks everyone!  What a great site.

6bblgt

70vert

if still in the market let me know. I have several bars, two 3 light and one 4 light. been keeping them with the instrument panels but might sell separately.

JS29

@70vert  I would be interested in the four light bar.  :bigthumb:

70vert

@JS29
OK let me get a few pics and send you (may be Sunday).

Quote from: JS29 on October 15, 2021, 07:01:57 AM
@70vert  I would be interested in the four light bar.  :bigthumb: