Main Menu

Lock lever shoulder bolt

Started by 440ehigh, May 13, 2021, 01:50:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

440ehigh

Looking for 2 of the shoulder bolts that hold the lock lever down. I've tried all the usual places and no one sells these bolts. Have tired local hardware stores no luck.

tparker

I had a hard time finding just the bolt when I misplaced mine. Luckily it showed up. There are several places on line including dante's and ebay that cary the levers which also look to include a bolt. Not sure if your looking for original bolts or something that works. You may have to buy the lever just for the bolt. They were in the $20 range.

440ehigh

Yea that's going to be my plan if I don't have any luck on here. Is just to buy a pair of levers for the bolts.

tparker

I'm going to a car show next weekend (may 23). I'll keep an eye open for any. I need several bolts so I will be digging around anyways. I hate to spend $20 for a bolt and shipping to boot. LOL.

440ehigh

Ok thanks let me know if you find any.

tparker

tparker

Hi @440ehigh. Sorry, I couldn't find any of these screws. Bolts, screws, and nuts were almost non existent. I couldn't find hardly any I was looking for either. One guy was selling the door handle which MIGHT have had the screws, but I couldn't tell. They were going for $40 or so. Maybe someone else has a set

440ehigh

Ok thanks for looking. Probably just going to buy a new set for the bolts. I've keep looking and have had no luck either.  Thanks again for the taking time to look.