Main Menu

looking for 'Cuda 1973 grill

Started by BarTT, May 23, 2019, 10:26:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

BarTT

I'm searching for 1973 'Cuda grill. New, used, even slightly damaged (but repairable).
73 'Cuda 340/3 spd, resto in progress
68 Charger 383 HP/727, needs resto

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

I know of another reproduction one.  I'll post it for you when I run across it again. 

The one above looks really nice for the price. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Swamp Donkey

Wait a minute.  I have an extra grill for my 73.  Unsure if I want to sell it.  I will have a good look at the grill on my car, and my extra one and get back to you. 
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

anlauto

Not very hard to find, they are available in reproduction  :dunno: http://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product_info.php/p/center-grille-72-74-cuda/products_id/9516 Members here even get a discount  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

nsmall

:iagree:

Shipping an old grill, well, sounds like bad idea.

You still have to buy the headlight trim and rectangle trim, get out your checkbook, these parts add up fast.  Call Dave at Roseville @MoparDave he will treat you fairly. :bradsthumb:

The 72-74 grill is one of the best looking grills ever.

You may have to paint a new grill.  Not sure.

BarTT

Thank you for all suggestions. I wanted an original (nos, used or damaged but repairable), but now i think that reproduction will be ok.

I found one in carid for $554. It's AMD and price seems to be good.

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on May 23, 2019, 01:39:48 PM
Wait a minute.  I have an extra grill for my 73.  Unsure if I want to sell it.  I will have a good look at the grill on my car, and my extra one and get back to you.

Just in case, let me know.  :smile:
73 'Cuda 340/3 spd, resto in progress
68 Charger 383 HP/727, needs resto

cuda hunter

Rich G.

MoparDave

.org price from Roseville would be 544 + the ride.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/