Main Menu

Looking for these OE/NOS parts - 1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 440-6

Started by KZ, February 15, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

KZ

Car is nearly complete but found out I needed a few more parts:

I'm looking for a complete top half of a 1970 e-body console with an un-warped and unbroken thin piece to the left of the console shifter, (70 console does not have an ashtray at the rear of the console).
Rear ash trays, window cranks and inner door handles to same 1970 e-body (Challenger)

Prefer only OE/NOS . . . do not want repops at this time

thanks

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @KZ   :welcome:  Good luck with your parts search and when you have time we would love to see some photos of your car!   :banana:

340challconvert

Welcome to the site from New Jersey
There are NOS parts out there!
You may want to look up Roadman; he offers to help members find the parts they need!
Good luck with the hunt! :welcome:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

KZ

Thanks, I recognize your handle from the CC.com forum which I am a member, but one of the other members there, told me about this forum, I will post pics when the project is completed, I have a lot, car is 1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE, 440-6, non-shaker, auto, 4.10, dark burnt orange exterior, burnt orange interior, black longitudinal stripe. I am the 3rd owner, have owned the car since 1981, car is being restored to OE

thanks

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340challconvert

Quote from: KZ on February 15, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
Thanks, I recognize your handle from the CC.com forum which I am a member, but one of the other members there, told me about this forum, I will post pics when the project is completed, I have a lot, car is 1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE, 440-6, non-shaker, auto, 4.10, dark burnt orange exterior, burnt orange interior, black longitudinal stripe. I am the 3rd owner, have owned the car since 1981, car is being restored to OE

thanks
KZ sounds like a really nice Challenger in a great color. Looking forward to some pics.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

CudaMoparRay

Brads70

I'm surprised @Hemiken  hasn't sniffed that one out yet? Ken your slipping brother!  :D

anlauto

That's a reproduction ashtray, I think he's looking for OE/NOS parts  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

KZ

yes, I first want to try and find OE/NOS before thinking about re-chroming my OE parts or going the repo route

thanks