Main Menu

Need 3 speed variable Wiper motor 3431077 with an early build date

Started by 193rdsow, February 23, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

193rdsow

Hello,

I need a '70 e-body 3 speed wiper motor with a build date prior to Oct 13, 1969. E-mail me at ngotter@comcast.net

Thanks!

Jerry

Chryco Psycho

@Roadman may be able to help you locate one

71GranCoupe

Here is a company that is close to PA and has good reviews. I have bought items from Bill and all was excellent. Fair price and fast turnaround.

http://www.bmcuda.com/products.asp?cat=9

And most important,  :welcome: to the site!!  :cheers:

anlauto

I think @SF-Resto can attest to the fact ... that early date is hard to find :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

SF-Resto

Quote from: anlauto on February 23, 2018, 06:00:17 PM
I think @SF-Resto can attest to the fact ... that early date is hard to find :alan2cents:

Yes quite rare, I have a very early one. Most of these early 077 had the longer cylinder
This one 195-9

Choppintime

I've got three of these 077's in a bunch of parts. one is now in the box. How do I decode the build dates

Cuda Cody

Both my Hemi Cuda's built on Oct 6th had these wiper motor dates on them.  It was a different font then normal too and by far the earliest date I've seen on an E-Body wiper.

The build date is decoded by looking at the 3 numbers that show the day (174th day) and the last number is the year (1969).  June 23rd, 1969.

https://www.e-bodies.org/resources/mopar-chrysler-10000-day-calendar-date-code/julian-perpetual-chart-decoder/

fc7cuda

This 1749 going on a 8/24 SPD car that was built 1+ weeks late.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Choppintime

Looks like my NOS one is a '71

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

Does this help see the difference?  I've only ever seen the first run (1749) of E-Body wipers have that smaller font.

fc7cuda

Quote from: Choppintime on February 25, 2018, 10:48:45 AM
Looks like my NOS one is a '71

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April 26, 1971.

Good one to have for a late 71 model year build car.

6bblgt