Main Menu

Need 90 Degree oil filter adapter for small block

Started by cudaguy, July 09, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaguy

I am looking to add the 340 HP exhaust manifolds to my '70 340 and need a good used 90 degree oil filter adapter to make it work. Hopefully one that has all the parts to it so I don't have to do too much searching. Not sure if the aluminum or cast ones are better?

Thanks!

fc7cuda

I'll brng one to Carlisle, will you be there?

Tom

cudaguy

Thanks Tom. Unfortunately, I will not be at Carlisle. Can I Pay pal and have it shipped?

fc7cuda

Sure, PM me your address and email.  I'll email you some pics.

Tom

cudaguy

Burdar

Do you really need it?  The factory used a large filter so it was necessary.  There is a short filter available now that would probably clear.

Cudajason

Quote from: Burdar on July 19, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
Do you really need it?  The factory used a large filter so it was necessary.  There is a short filter available now that would probably clear.

If not, and you really want to use one, shoot me a pm and I will send you pics of one I have.  I will make you a good deal on it.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

Quote from: Burdar on July 19, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

I agree. I took mine off a few years ago. I use a Napa gold filter. I think the number is 1806 but would have to check into confirm that.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Daveh

I have one with a set of all new gaskets.  Send me your e-mail and I will shoot you pics. 
Dave

RUNCHARGER

There you go: I have a couple but I'm in Canada so shipping sux.
Sheldon

cudaguy

Thanks for the replies guys! Cudajason has one that I am working on acquiring. Thanks again!

moparparts

If you still need one, i have a nice used one with the correct bolt. PM or e-mail me