Main Menu

OEM hood latch assembly

Started by Yeya93, March 15, 2020, 05:38:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Yeya93

Hello. Anyone sellling a 1970 dodge challenger oem hood latch assembly. I as of now, only have the hood latch support.

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site @Jaramillo1993 !  Glad you signed up!  :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I guess by now you know reproductions are available. :alan2cents: Originals are still difficult to come across and usually are worn out and rusty.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Yeya93

Well the only reproductions I have come across are from Dyancorn. But I cannot seem to find any reviews about it in regards to fitting and whatnot. I was thinking sticking to OEM so I would not have to run into that sort of problem.

fc7cuda

I've heard the repos work well, if you don't find OE.   :alan2cents:

anlauto

In all honesty, I've never had to use a reproduction one yet, but I don't think I would hesitate if the need arose....might have to send it to Stephan for proper plating though  :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Yeya93

Thanks for the replies fellas. I ended up finding the latch oem. Thanks again

SF-Resto

Quote from: Jaramillo1993 on March 15, 2020, 05:38:47 PM
Hello. Anyone sellling a 1970 dodge challenger oem hood latch assembly. I as of now, only have the hood latch support.

:)

C_B5

Quote from: Jaramillo1993 on March 15, 2020, 05:38:47 PM

I have an original 70 Challenger secondary hood latch listed over in the "parts for sale" forum