Main Menu

Rear defogger wiring clip

Started by Challenger in NC, July 04, 2023, 01:15:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Challenger in NC

My car is missing most of these wiring clips, anyone have any for sale? Willing to use an alternative metal clip if I cant find the others, you can't see them unless you look underneath.

cudabin

I have one in similar shape to the one in your pic and a second one that has a rusty back with a broken mounting tab (have the tab). I don't know how badly you want them as I am located in Canada and shipping may be more than you want to spend.

Challenger in NC

Thank you for the offer. You are probably right, shipping and effort would probably not be worth it from Canada.

71bs23V2

I found one clip, if needed let me know where to send & I'll drop it in the mail.

Challenger in NC

Jay Bee

Did you get his clip?
I found some at Moparfest Canada for $3.00 CAD. Sadly, after checking with Canada Post I'd need $13.00 (total)CAD to ship to the US. I'll put it on eBay for $6, maybe someone in Saudi Arabia needs one.

Challenger in NC

Jay Bee

Jay Bee

Geez, when I gave those dollar figures I forgot about PayPal fees. That usually adds another 3.5%. As a FYI, Canada Post doesn't allow "goods" to be mailed in envelopes. Even if it's a padded envelope they want parcel rates for anything that's a part.