Main Menu

Rear sway bar brackets

Started by 440ehigh, January 12, 2021, 01:28:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

440ehigh

Looking for the factory original sway bar to frame mounting bracket. I don't need the sway bar just looking for the mounting brackets.

440ehigh

440ehigh

@TX9AAR
Hey so as of yesterday morning new members can't send PMs. I saw your messages but I can't reply my email is in my profile. Can you just email me.

GoMangoBoys

I have one.  It is decent, but not perfect.  The other was very bad, so my son fabricated 2 new ones from 3/16th stock and welded them to the subframe.  Not original, I know, but very functional.  I will look for the one I have tomorrow.

440ehigh

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 440ehigh on January 14, 2021, 06:07:40 AM
@TX9AAR
Hey so as of yesterday morning new members can't send PMs. I saw your messages but I can't reply my email is in my profile. Can you just email me.

Well, thats only for new members with less than 10 posts.... You currently have 9 posts.... I think you should post something to pop your cherry.... :vipermanhiding:

GoMangoBoys

@440ehigh  here is the sway bar bracket that I have.  It is not perfect, but I think it can be spruced up to work.  It could also be used as a model to create a new pair.  They are tapered and the other is a mirror image if I recall.   If you want it, it is yours if you pay the shipping.  I kept it so that someone else could find some use in it possibly.

GoMangoBoys

Sorry.  Forgot the pics