Main Menu

RTE board

Started by jbaha, October 13, 2021, 06:48:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

jbaha

Hey there! I'm looking for someone who has a spare RTE board for my rallye e body who can ship it to europe at a reasonable price... because they charge me 80$ for shipping to europe  :notsure:...

Thanks

jbaha

torredcuda

What exactly is an RTE board?
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Filthy Filbert

Shipping alone is $80? 

If you want, ship it to me and I'll turn it around and ship it to you at my cost, through US Postal.    There's a guy in the Dakota club that I've done this for numerous times.  He lives in Sweden; he'll order a bunch of stuff from various vendors around the US; jegs, summit, mancini, etc.  It all ships to me, I repackage it into 1 or 2 larger boxes and ship them to him.

By the time I ship him a couple large boxes, postage can be as high as $250, but he swears it's saving him hundreds in shipping.

anlauto

Quote from: torredcuda on November 04, 2021, 04:24:22 AM
What exactly is an RTE board?

Valid question...I had no idea either... :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

BIGSHCLUNK

cudaized

@jbaha

Quote from: jbaha on October 13, 2021, 06:48:44 AM
Hey there! I'm looking for someone who has a spare RTE board for my rallye e body who can ship it to europe at a reasonable price... because they charge me 80$ for shipping to europe  :notsure:...

Thanks

If you do not find an acceptable solution to the shipping, I can offer you this:

I travel to Paris for work. I could ship it to you from there, or if you live in Paris, I could hand deliver it.
Ce ne serait pas un probleme.
I have done similar, for several people around the world.

Ola Nilsson
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

jbaha

Hey Anlauto, it's the RT eng electronic tachometer board as Wild R/T said! :)

@cudaised, we can do things like that. I'm not living in Paris haha. I send you a PM now thanks!