Main Menu

SE door interior door panel reflector

Started by Challenger in NC, March 25, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Challenger in NC

The red lens assembly that mounts on the carpeted portion of the lower door panel

Cuda Cody

That's one item I have not seen very many of.   :sorry:  I don't have an extra one, but I will keep my eye open next week at the Swap Meet.   :fingerscrossed:

Challenger in NC

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 25, 2017, 06:11:48 PM
That's one item I have not seen very many of.   :sorry:  I don't have an extra one, but I will keep my eye open next week at the Swap Meet.   :fingerscrossed:

Thanks Cody.

RUNCHARGER

Do you just need one? I think I have a pair of the carpets with reflectors still attached in burnt orange. If I still have them I wouldn't want to separate them though.
Sheldon

Challenger in NC

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 25, 2017, 07:32:49 PM
Do you just need one? I think I have a pair of the carpets with reflectors still attached in burnt orange. If I still have them I wouldn't want to separate them though.

Probably just one but thats ok. Thanks.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

ebodydominator

I've got one here, been in a drawer for 25 years

Challenger in NC

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha! Good, I found my pair of panels but they are stored now for at least a month. One is what you need anyway.
Sheldon

ebodydominator

ebodydominator

Reflector is in its way from me. Thanks! Glad to help out! :wave:

Challenger in NC

750-h2

If anyone could help out I just realized that I also  need one of these reflectors. Thanks.

MoparDave

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 25, 2017, 07:32:49 PM

Do you have the K5 door carpets. I will be needing those when I do my RT/SE. LMK thanks
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

RUNCHARGER

Yes: I have both the K5 carpet bottoms with the reflectors still intact. They are originals though so the carpet most likely would not match a new floor carpet.

Sheldon
Sheldon