Main Menu

Trim Repair

Started by Shane Kelley, November 02, 2017, 09:52:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Shane Kelley

Looking for recommendations for someone who does high quality stainless trim repair. Preferably in the lower US 48 states.

fc7cuda

I've read good reviews on this place, although I have not used them yet.

http://www.shineonmetrim.com/

Shane Kelley

Thank you fc7cuda!

That's a possibility.  I was really hoping for a place somebody has had personal experience with.  Seems these places are getting harder and harder to find. Last place I tried did a so, so job. Better than I could do but was hoping for something really nice.   

1 Wild R/T

I started recommending Norm @ Shine On Me Trim back in 2011 after I used his services.... I know at least 20 guys on the Mopar forums who've been happy with his work...   And the there's the Falcon forum where I first heard about him.... Since he owns a 65 2 door wagon like mine.... 

Shine on Me
239 S. La Esperanza
San Clemente, CA 92672
Attn: Norm Huie

Email: huiehome@cox.net
Phone: (949) 498-8974

Shane Kelley

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on November 03, 2017, 07:54:27 AM
I started recommending Norm @ Shine On Me Trim back in 2011 after I used his services.... I know at least 20 guys on the Mopar forums who've been happy with his work...   And the there's the Falcon forum where I first heard about him.... Since he owns a 65 2 door wagon like mine.... 

Shine on Me
239 S. La Esperanza
San Clemente, CA 92672
Attn: Norm Huie

Email: huiehome@cox.net
Phone: (949) 498-8974
That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks

B5Cuda440-6

I used Shine On Me trim to restore and re-anodize my belt mouldings. They came back flawless, and I would definitely recommend them. Their prices were what I considered to be normal and their turnaround time was reasonable as just a few weeks.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: B5Cuda440-6 on November 03, 2017, 09:13:43 AM
I used Shine On Me trim to restore and re-anodize my belt mouldings. They came back flawless, and I would definitely recommend them. Their prices were what I considered to be normal and their turnaround time was reasonable as just a few weeks.

And that right there is the thing.... If you've been around this hobby long you will hear stories about trim being held hostage for years.... I had my experience with that.. Many folks experienced it with Mike from AllTrim.... There are a couple guys back east that have the same reputation.....

Norm's crew produces consistently high quality work in a timely fashion at a fair price.....  If your looking for the absolutely best work then maybe you need Mike at AllTrim... But Norm's stuff is good enough for 99% of us & he actually gets the stuff done.... I've stressed enough over getting vendors to do what they are paid for, I won't deal with prima donnas anymore.....