Main Menu

Wanted 1970 Dash Pad

Started by CudaHead, March 25, 2020, 02:55:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaHead

I'm in need of a 1970 Dash Pad, three speaker, A/C.
I'm in the middle of a project that is waiting for a dash pad.
I had one on order through ABC but they told me the factory that makes them, shut down yesterday and they are not sure when they will start up again.
I called Roseville and they do not have that one. They told me that their vender is being dropped and they were trying to hook up with ABC.

These are strange times and it looks like my project is stuck for now unless someone has one of these they are willing to sell me.

Matt13

Did you try dashes to go out of El Paso?

6bblgt

CudaHead

Thanks for the tip.
Is that the thedashpadfactory guys?
I found them on EBay and sent them a question about availability, they responded and said they do have what I was looking for.
I then asked how long before they can ship it. They never responded.
I think they are like ABC in that they had them made in the same factory. That factory shut down a few days ago. They will be back after the virus problem goes away. Until then, no dashes.
I just checked and they are not showing on EBay today.
Let me know it I'm wrong please.

Matt13

Quote from: CudaHead on March 28, 2020, 06:04:14 PM
Thanks for the tip.
Is that the thedashpadfactory guys?
I found them on EBay and sent them a question about availability, they responded and said they do have what I was looking for.
I then asked how long before they can ship it. They never responded.
I think they are like ABC in that they had them made in the same factory. That factory shut down a few days ago. They will be back after the virus problem goes away. Until then, no dashes.
I just checked and they are not showing on EBay today.
Let me know it I'm wrong please.
I actually saw an ad from them today on Facebook. It said they are taking orders? 915 706-8860.

CudaHead

I saw that also. I plan on calling them Monday.  Thanks.

CudaHead

Thanks everyone.

TheDashPadFactory is sending me one.

This forum has been a life saver.

Matt13

B5fourspeed

915 area code is EL Paso where Ultimate Rides Are.Alan Foxx sells pads thru different names.

mccannix

Ever wonder why he sells through all those different names....tread lightly