Main Menu

Wanted 70-72 rear seat back hold bolts

Started by Ns1aar, April 19, 2021, 03:13:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ns1aar

I need the 2 bolts that hold the rear seat back down. They are 1/4 -14 .875 SEMS 70 -72 only I've looked at AMK and other with no luck in the US. Previously I have found them on C-bodies also They might be in Australia but the shipping is stupid high

Floyd

Ns1aar

Thanks but already did and he doesn't have them

YYZ

In going through my own, I have these that were removed from an early production '71 Challenger and they have the L L markings in a circle.

Jim AAR

RT Specialties has them, don't know if they have the correct markings though, can't see the face in the pic.

http://www.rtspecialties.net/proddetail.php?prod=1000530

Ns1aar

I need the 902.3 A you could use the the B bolt but you would have to enlarge the hole in the bracket or just force it

miketerzis

i happen to have a pair in stock

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

@miketerzis If someone hasn't snagged them already I could use them. 

Thanks!
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

miketerzis

yes - you can have them as long as you cover the shipping
SIMS logo on the bolts

Ns1aar

Sent you a message yes I want them how much is shipping and how do you want payment
Thanks
Bruce

anlauto

He only has two posts so his PM won't work...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

miketerzis

:wrenching: alan is right... again. id be intrested to help out and ship them out to you

Ns1aar

anlauto

@miketerzis  Mike is you want to email me your contact info at anlauto@hotmail.com I can send it to @Ns1aar in a PM if you like  :dunno: