Main Menu

Wanted 70 Challenger parts

Started by 340Challman, March 03, 2020, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

340Challman

Here is what I know I need right at this moment. I'm sure I will need more as my restoration progresses. My preference is original parts. I will consider others if I absolutely can't find original.

Deck Lid   -----   Will be fulfilled by member 198D13    :handshake:
Drivers Door
Left and Right outside mirrors (chrome)  -----  Fullfilled by member Plumcrazzy   :ohyeah:
Leading Edge Hood Trim -----  Fullfilled by member Shane Kelley   :woohoo:
Rear Trim for Deck Lid and Quarters
Drip Rail Moulding (both sides)
Variable Speed Wiper Motor  -----  Fulfilled by member 198D13   :slapme5:

Let's start with that. Thanks All.  :cheers:
Kevin

Cuda Cody

What date code do you need on the 3 speed wiper motor?  Do you also need the specific 3 speed wiper linkage?

340Challman

Not worried about the date code and all of my linkage is intact. Have you got something for me?  :)
Kevin

340Challman

I guess I should clarify. When I said "original" I meant OEM. My resto is going to be more functional than production correct. Sorry for my poor choice of words.
Kevin

js27

I have all these molding for sale in one lot for $300.00 if your interested. Some have small dents. I am located in SC. Will ship but will be expensive due to the length and shape of these. I have other parts also-like a  gas tank-lots of side marker lights and bezels and more.
JS27

Shane Kelley

I have some NOS leading edge hood moldings.

340Challman

Hi JS27, My drip rail moldings actually look to be in better shape than the ones in your picture. Mine aren't too bad, but if I can find some better than mine, I could probably be enticed.  :D

Quote from: js27 on March 04, 2020, 06:16:58 AM
I have all these molding for sale in one lot for $300.00 if your interested. Some have small dents. I am located in SC. Will ship but will be expensive due to the length and shape of these. I have other parts also-like a  gas tank-lots of side marker lights and bezels and more.
JS27

Hi Shane,
Could you post some pics of the trim?

Quote from: Shane Kelley on March 04, 2020, 07:33:09 AM
I have some NOS leading edge hood moldings.
Kevin

Shane Kelley

I have 3 of them and all 3 look like this. Wrapping all falling apart but never fully removed. They all have very minor shelf wear from what I can see.

340Challman

Quote from: Shane Kelley on March 05, 2020, 06:34:41 AM
I have 3 of them and all 3 look like this. Wrapping all falling apart but never fully removed. They all have very minor shelf wear from what I can see.

So no dimples, dings or bends? Just slight scuffing? I assume they come with mounting hardware? Could you PM me what you would like for one?
Kevin

spchallenger340

Is this a trunk trim for a 70 challenger ?? or hood trim and how much?? Thanks

340Challman

So I'm going to add one to this. I need a factory un-silenced 70 340 air cleaner. Who's got one? :)
Kevin

70 Challenger Lover

I have a couple (No pie tins) but I'd like $500 plus shipping.

340Challman

Wow. Is that the going rate for these? I had no idea they were that much. Unfortunately I will have to spend that on items that are higher on my priority list. You said you have a couple. Hopefully you will still have one by the time I get further down my list. Thanks.  :cheers:
Kevin

70 Challenger Lover

$500 has become the swap meet price. On eBay, you can spend up to $700.

340Challman

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on June 25, 2020, 07:59:10 PM
$500 has become the swap meet price. On eBay, you can spend up to $700.

Wow. I wonder what my six pack setup is going for? I have a six pack setup on the car now with the factory air cleaner. Wanted to switch to a single 4.
Kevin