Main Menu

FOUND!!! WANTED: 72-4 challenger Fenders , Doors, Decklid

Started by challenger3406pk, July 25, 2021, 09:35:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

challenger3406pk

I am looking for a NICE pair of 72-4 challenger fenders. Want something with no rust/rot and straight. Also looking for Doors the same way. Decklid can be from any year bust must be rust free as well. I have nice stuff already but would like REALLY nice. Preferably driving distance from State College PA. I hate buying stuff unseen. I don't need pairs, if you only have one of something let me know. THANKS!! You can email me direct at challenger3406pk@aol.com

73chalngr

Philadelphia Craigslist has fenders for sale .

challenger3406pk

Thanks, but I tried him. Refuses to give me his phone number to even talk to him. I've emailed with him and would like to speak to him before driving 3 hrs each way but apparently thats too much to ask  :dunno: He wants $900 firm....despite what his ad says. I'm willing to pay that if they are perfect but cant even talk to him. Guy is a squirrel. Apparently he wants to hold onto them for another 20 yrs...

Cbridgewater

I have a driver and two passenger, including a flat hood, but I'm all the way out in California. More than happy to sell em though.