Main Menu

Wanted - door lock cylinder retainer

Started by Mr Lee, March 28, 2020, 02:22:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Lee

Hi, I am looking for the retainer which holds the lock cylinder into the back of the door handle.
I have a Challenger but I'm guessing one from a 'cuda would work too.  Need the passenger side only. 
Thanks.
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

fk5bird

Mr Lee

Mr Lee

Apparently, it is the same part used in both the pass and the drivers door... they're just rotated 90 degrees.  So they are not left and right specific. 
The guy on moparts wants $50 for the pair which is too rich for my blood.  And I only need one...

fk5bird

I thought I had a few of on side I dint I only have sets. Send an e mail or number and will send you some pictures. Steve

Floyd

Wow, I didn't even notice the price.  I dug through my stuff and found one.  PM me your address and it's yours.

RJChallenger

Unfortunately drivers and passenger sides are different. I'll sell the pass side with screws for $20 and Ill pay the shipping from Canada. PM me if interested

anlauto

Quote from: Mr Lee on March 28, 2020, 03:35:50 PM
Apparently, it is the same part used in both the pass and the drivers door... they're just rotated 90 degrees.  So they are not left and right specific. 
The guy on moparts wants $50 for the pair which is too rich for my blood.  And I only need one...

Left and right are different :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mr Lee

Quote from: Floyd on March 28, 2020, 05:22:33 PM
Wow, I didn't even notice the price.  I dug through my stuff and found one.  PM me your address and it's yours.
A big THANK YOU to Floyd for sending me the lock retainer I needed, and out of the goodness of his heart.  I received it today and installed it on the car.  Another box checked off my to do list thanks to a fellow mopar lover helping another.  My doors close and lock once again.  Thanks man. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pacoloco

Hi, I'm looking for the DS one if you have it?

Thanks,

I have an extra Passenger Door side, but of course not the one I need.