Main Menu

Wanted, drivers rear tinted quarter glass 71-74 E body

Started by Crash520, February 06, 2018, 11:21:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Crash520

Hi Guys, chasing a drivers quarter glass, tinted and preferably with the alloy bracket and seal strip still attached suit a 71-74 Cuda or Challenger please, ship to Washington State, may have a clear 70 mod drivers quarter glass to trade
Greg
Brisbane
Australia

70chall440

All - Crash520 was/is searching on behalf because he and I were installing the glass in my Cuda. I am located in WA state (north of Olympia).
Mopar or no car!!!

anlauto

You know that Cuda and Challenger 1/4 glass are totally different and the stainless steel weather-strip channel is different from 1970 to all the rest 71-74. :alan2cents: Be careful what you buy. :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70chall440

Yes I have read the 73 FSM (which is incorrect with regards to components); Crash520 was slightly mistaken when he wrote "Challenger" in the original posting.

So, to be clear I need a tinted LH quarter glass for a Cuda/Barracuda. I need the entire assembly and not just the glass as I have a complete assembly for a 70 Cuda (which as stated is different).
Mopar or no car!!!

Gerry

I have the green side glass for a 72 barracuda but the hardware is removed.I think I have everything,I'll have to look.I have a 70 barracuda and did use pieces from a diff year.The glass is the same but the hardware is a little different,I made it work.

70chall440

That would be awesome if you have all the parts. I am fairly certain that putting the glass into the bottom metal is a pain but its better than no window.
Mopar or no car!!!

Gerry

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

Gerry

I only have all the glass and I would rather get rid of it as a complete set,I know that is not what you wanted to hear.I am in Buffalo NY,so it would cost a lot.You can buy only the glass you need,there are places that sell one piece.Sorry the brackets were all broke.

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

70chall440

Just the glass I believe, that said I found an entire assembly at Wildcat Salvage in OR; they have a lot of stuff.
Mopar or no car!!!