Main Menu

One Screw Short...Anybody?

Started by 7E-Bodies, August 31, 2019, 11:17:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

I know that subject line opens me up, so have fun with it. However, I'm missing only one door latch screw on my 70 Challenger project. I know they' available, but I don't need 5 spares laying around. Does anybody have just one? For the record...I'd do the same for anyone.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Chryco Psycho

I have a screw loose  :looney:
Glad to send that !!

70 Challenger Lover

I have one I can send. PM me a mailing address.

7E-Bodies

7E-Bodies

@70 Challenger Lover, Well, we tried. Apparently letter sorting machines are great screw removers. I can only hope it DESTROYED their machine and shut the line down.  :dunno:
Sad. Yet I still feel I owe you for trying.

Kevin

anlauto

I think one of those bubble envelopes might have been a better choice... :angry: I would send you one but it would likely cost $10 to mail from Canada :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Challenger Lover

Figures. I told the dude at the counter what it was and he marked it so that it would avoid the machine. USPS are a bunch of clowns! They have lost my mail countless times, delivered mail to my neighbors countless more times, lost outgoing and incoming packages even with tracking numbers! The best line I heard from them recently was after I paid for priority mail and it took three weeks when it should have taken 2-3 days. They said "Priority means we make it a priority to move your item faster but it's not a guarantee. It's our priority, not yours. Next time you should pay for Overnight Express if it's a real priority for you."

7E-Bodies

You're to be commended regardless. I give you full credit for trying to help me, and you're right. USPS is a notch below homing pigeons. Had many issues with them.

BFM_Cuda

Yeah, isn't that the way simple things go...  :pullinghair:

I have a few if you still need one, let me know.

7E-Bodies