Main Menu

WANTED: Quarter Window Plastic Slide

Started by ZippyZoo, July 24, 2024, 04:45:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ZippyZoo

I am needing the black plastic round slide that attaches to the long bolt of the quarter window and slides along the outside edge of the front track.  See pictures. 
I just need the large round piece with the slot in it. I only need one. I do have the retainer washer that holds it in place.
Somehow this one piece went missing over the years.
If you have one of these that you are willing to part with, please  message me.
Thank you.  Bill

7E-Bodies

If you don't get any bites, I'm pretty sure Roseville sells the complete kit. Not sure if they handle individual parts.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

RJChallenger

I bought 2 new ones a couple of years ago and only used one. Ill look tonight when I get home to see if I can find it

ZippyZoo

RJChallenger

@ZippyZoo Found it. These are available from RT Specialties as well. Part # 1602022 $10 sold individually . Probably a little cheaper and faster from them, As i would be sending internationally. But if not small package air from Canada might be $10 -$15 U.S Really cool website to if if need any other small parts.

ZippyZoo

@RJChallenger
PERFECT!! 
Yes - I went to their site and their it is!  It's even the original black in color as the original whereas Classic Industries, etc. are white in color!
I would have preferred to buy from you, a fellow member, but you are right about international shipping $$$.
Thanks, again for pointing me to RT Specialties. 
Hey - While I'm there I might as well look around for more things I can't live without ::)
Bill