Main Menu

WTB: 340 LH exhaust gasket - **found**

Started by Ricomondo, August 25, 2022, 01:18:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

VCODE

Quote from: anlauto on August 26, 2022, 07:55:18 PM
Quote from: Rich G. on August 26, 2022, 06:46:21 AM
I guess that $200.00 new one I saw at a swap meet was a good deal 🤔 . I have a used one if that helps at all.
I'd buy a used one if it's usable  :waving:

What's a used one worth? You can reuse them?

Rich G.

That used one I have isn't perfect but would be good for a driver that's why I kept it. Since new ones are hard to find I figured for $25 bucks it's better than nothing.

Ricomondo

70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

anlauto

Quote from: Rich G. on August 27, 2022, 01:54:52 PM
That used one I have isn't perfect but would be good for a driver that's why I kept it. Since new ones are hard to find I figured for $25 bucks it's better than nothing.

What's it look like ? is it solid, or a rusty mess ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rich G.

Here's a better picture. Like I said, not perfect but not junk. I should have brought it to Carlisle with your battery.

anlauto

If Ricomondo doesn't want it, and you're willing to box it up to mail to Canada...I'm a player... :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Ricomondo

LUCKED OUT AND FOUND 2!!

I'm all set now. :banana:
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

anlauto

Ricomondo

@anlauto - That's a negative ghostrider. Took me a hot minute to find these two.
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

anlauto

That's cool, :drinkingbud:  I got the used one from Rich already :worship: , but I do have two 340's on the go right now  :thinking: