Main Menu

WTB 3431077

Started by RJChallenger, July 01, 2024, 04:08:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

Looking to buy a 3431077 wiper motor in working condition, with a date range of 1170 or so. Doesn't have to be pretty , just usable. Thanks Rob

B5fourspeed

There are a lot on ebay

mtull

Quote from: B5fourspeed on July 01, 2024, 11:56:17 AMThere are a lot on ebay

I thought the closest date I saw was something around the 5th day of 1970.  The eBay seller listed five in the same add.  Did you see any with a closer date?

RJChallenger

I saw those listed and they do look to be in decent condition. I'm a little scared to spend $550 can plus shipping and duties on something listed as "not working or for parts". I might be willing if it said was working when put away 30 years ago. At least we have many trusted members here that should be able to help .

Mr Cuda

Ebay, not my first choice.
 What is the going rate for a working core?
 It might help free a couple up.

Jay Bee

Quote from: RJChallenger on July 01, 2024, 04:08:11 AMLooking to buy a 3431077 wiper motor in working condition, with a date range of 1170 or so. Doesn't have to be pretty , just usable. Thanks Rob
I asked in my neck of the woods, not looking optimistic.

blown motor

@RJChallenger  If you find something States side don't pay shipping from there to your place. I got you covered.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

fc7cuda

I have one of those on Ebay now, and plan to take it to Carlisle.  Let me check my other dates for something around April 70.