Main Menu

WTB: driver 70 cuda tail light asselby, rear window glass and more trim/moldings

Started by silver70, June 09, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

silver70

I picked up a 72 barracuda that was someones parts car... probably because its rusty, but I decided to save it and make it into an aar themed sorta build.  Anyways I need a lot of parts.  I have already bought all the sheetmetal.  I have side glass, regulators, dash, column seats and just got some door panels from a member on here.

I need rear glass, trim in and out for that window opening.  I need a ps headliner trim metal piece.  Have a ds and the windshield, a pillar parts.  I need the drip rails and the stainless piece the weatherstrip fits into above the windows.  Probably need a complete set of winshield trim also.  I don't need perfect parts, it will be a daily summer car.

Need a ds 70 tail light, complete assembly, bought a ps already.  May have found some of this local, but trying to do on a budget, it pays to shop around... I already spent far more in new sheetmetal than I paid for the car.

pm me, thanks

Cuda Cody

About a month or so ago there was a cheap set of 1970's on eBay, but I think they sold.

Are you going to Carlisle?  I bet you can find a lot of deals there.

silver70

Probably won't make carlisle this year... been looking all around the net for deals, half the fun for me is looking for parts.  I think that's why I always end up with cars like this one.

Cuda Cody

Give it a bit more thought.  You'll find it hard to beat the selection and there are a TON of deals to be had.  It's best to show up Thursday while most of  the dealers are setting up and you'll find a lot of deals then.  Also, it helps to go early on Friday morning.

Quote from: silver70 on June 09, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
Probably won't make carlisle this year... been looking all around the net for deals, half the fun for me is looking for parts.  I think that's why I always end up with cars like this one.

silver70

I've been there many times... problem is I spend more time bs'ing with friends I don't see much than looking for parts.  And I end up buying a ton of stuff I don't need haha. 

MoparDave

What have you found so far?

I should have used

inside rear window trim.
headliner rail inside trim
upper w/s trim inside.
**new A pillar trim** 95% of used is garbage.
drip rail retainers ?? will have to check on??
windshield trim I have new. **will have some used with out the lower corners.

LMK
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

silver70

My current list:
rear side markers, just need good housings 
left tail light assembly, complete bezel and all
rear window
cowl vent covers

Rest I'll eventually buy new, mainly want to get all body/paint and glass done this year.