Main Menu

WTB super nice black 1971 E Body original seat back

Started by 198D13, October 28, 2022, 06:14:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

198D13

Looking for one in really nice condition, I have many scratched, gouged, damaged ones already! I'll post three pictures. Message me if you can help.
Thanks all!

198D13

198D13

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda_mark

Quote from: anlauto on October 28, 2022, 07:32:36 AM
They make nice reproduction ones... :pokeeye:  :haha: :haha: :haha:

Some people (me included) will try to use original parts wherever possible. For my seat backs, I found really decent 70 seatback and they are being dyed while the door panels and rear vert interior panels are being done so that everything matches 100%. Takes a bit longer to find the parts, but they are out there.

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda_mark on October 28, 2022, 07:57:07 AM
Quote from: anlauto on October 28, 2022, 07:32:36 AM
They make nice reproduction ones... :pokeeye:  :haha: :haha: :haha:

Some people (me included) will try to use original parts wherever possible. For my seat backs, I found really decent 70 seatback and they are being dyed while the door panels and rear vert interior panels are being done so that everything matches 100%. Takes a bit longer to find the parts, but they are out there.

I know...I'm just poking fun at Dwight ....There's nothing better than original parts  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration