Main Menu

WTB / Where To Buy - 7" diameter PS Pulley 82668

Started by RayL, June 24, 2024, 03:02:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RayL

Hi All,

Looking for a 7" diameter Saginaw Power Steering Pump Pulley 82668 (7" OD, 5/8" diameter keyed shaft with locking nut for my 383 non-AC setup).

I bought a new PS pump for my Hydro-boost brake conversion and would prefer just buying a pulley for the new pump instead of trying to get the old pulley off the old pump. Never had much luck with getting them off undamaged. Maybe not using the correct puller?

I'm looking for the OEM style steel pulley. If anyone knows who sells these, or has one for sale, I'm interested.

Thanks,
Ray

1970 cuda Joe

With a Saginaw you should be able to take the nut off & remove the pulley. It's not a press fit....Joe
1970 cuda 440-6, 4 speed NOM. Moulin Rouge

RayL

Quote from: JonH on June 24, 2024, 04:12:34 PMhttps://store.440source.com/Pulleys-Belts/departments/15/

@JohnH - Thanks for the link. I've purchased from 440Source in the past, just have a hard time with the shipping costs: in this case 25% of the price for the pulley. Price you pay for quality items I guess. At least I have an option and I thank you for that!

RayL

Quote from: 1970 cuda Joe on June 24, 2024, 06:40:04 PMWith a Saginaw you should be able to take the nut off & remove the pulley. It's not a press fit....Joe

@1970 cuda Joe - I was thinking I'd get lucky and find a pulley for cheap in order to avoid depending on getting some 50+ year old parts apart in good condition. My wishful thinking was to complete the Hydro-boost conversion over a weekend. We all know how that usually works out... So I'll probably order a pulley to have as a backup in case I can't get the old one off. If all goes well another forum member might need a good pulley for cheap in the future ;-)