Main Menu

Complete List Of E Body Radiator Part Numbers

Started by anlauto, January 25, 2017, 09:12:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Yes, that's what I was meaning when I was thinking there was a 3rd "tag' version.  It's a metal tag that was placed over a different number.  My guess is the tops tanks were the same and they just had a slightly different bottom tank.  So a simple metal tag of the number when they made it worked.  Just a guess   :notsure:

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on January 25, 2017, 11:44:07 AM
Does anyone have any background on radiators that had a different number attached over the original tank number?? I have two, and heard this was done while on the line, but what was the reason and any other info related to it. thanks guys. Unable to get a picture  of one at the moment, but I am sure Alan and Cody have seen them.  :thankyou:

ec_co

just a notation:

my early LA build '70 with a 225/manual/heater only, has "2998936   1970   B E   19"   198   Manual   Heater", not "2998939   1970   B E   22"   225   Both   Heater "
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

boydsdodge

I don't see any 71 small block rads on the list. I looked on the MyMopar.com list as well, and it has no 71 listings,
so I scanned this from one of my books. "Chrysler muscle car parts interchange manual"
Hope it helps.

RacerX

Here is the complete data for 1970 and 1971, all engines...

7E-Bodies

Just now going over some of my parts on a rainy day.
Good to see my radiator is correct for a 440 auto, non AC with a 60 code on line 3 of the build sheets. Great resource, @anlauto
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

70rtse

MauSanchezC

Can you help me with this one. What size is it ?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration