Main Menu

Factory Service Manuals, Parts Catalogs, TSB's and more.

Started by Cuda Cody, January 16, 2017, 09:54:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

PsyOps and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Cuda Cody

We now have Factory Service Manuals, Parts Catalogs, Technical Service Bulletins and more....

http://www.e-bodies.org/resources/

71GranCoupe

A.Gramz

Cuda Cody

HP_Cuda

I wish this board existed when I started my journey.

Could have save me a ton of time.

:headbang:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Wow, that is pretty cool to have all that info in one place :perfect10:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Let me know if anyone has more Service Manual or the missing 74 Parts Catalog?   :please:

J-Code Jeni

WOW- what a great set of resources for the community!! No doubt these materials will save many time & energy for years to come!  :bravo: :woohoo:

cataclysm80

Culvers

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 16, 2017, 02:16:42 PM
Let me know if anyone has more Service Manual or the missing 74 Parts Catalog?   :please:
Why you don't take the 70 Challenger/Dart Service Manual from mymopar.com?
If you still looking for the (missing?) 74 Parts Catalog, I can send it to you. Just leave a message.

cataclysm80

Just an FYI, the engine wiring diagram in the 1970 Challenger/Dart Factory Service Manual is actually for a Dart.
The bulkhead disconnects on the diagram are all labeled with letters which don't match up to the numbers used on all the other Challenger wiring diagrams in the book.
For the correct 1970 Challenger engine wiring diagram, use the Barracuda diagram in the 1970 Plymouth Factory Service Manual.

Cuda Cody

headejm

redgum78