Main Menu

Hockey stripe

Started by cudamadd, December 08, 2020, 09:38:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

Hi friend just Brough a 70 barracuda N - code bh23noxxxxxx etc etc  the car is fe5 ralley red . My question it has the 383 hockey stripe on it .Could a barracuda be ordered with this option ?  It has the build sheet but I have not seen the car yet as it is in another state of Australia  also has the 383 badgeing on the front fenders  nice paint low production numbers I believe big block BH -car he paid $100k for it Over paid in my view but he would not Listen to me about the price .

cudamadd

$100k Aussie dollars the has been here for 4 years .Mopars down here especially ebodies are up for sale at stupid prices some sell and some don't  the owner wanted $ 110 k  friend got it delivered 8 hrs away for $. 100k. I said that we could have got a factory BS 340 or BP car or if we were luckily factory big block cuda for the same price or a little less . The morel of the story is one of my best friends,  frist mopar ever ,just over priced.ps I know I should be happy for him just letting out my 2cents  :notsure:

6bblgt

NO, for 1970 the V6X "hockey stripe" was available 'cuda (BS) ONLY

cudamadd