Main Menu

A93 Coupe & Deputy Interior L6X9 & L6XW

Started by cataclysm80, April 26, 2020, 12:47:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

My one, crumby window crank plug.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

198D13

I think I have a few of those stainless steel plugs. That is crazy that yours looks the way it does. Stainless usually stands up to all kinds of rust and corrosion. Is your car pretty much complete? Original motor, trans, carb. etc?
Mine has an 8.75 rear end despite being a 225. My 1970 Challenger with 225 and three speed, non A93 has an original 7.25 in it. What is in yours?

cuda hunter

No motor or trans. 
The rear is a 7 1/4. 

Had most of the interior.  Sat in Texas for a lot of years.  HOT.  Sometimes Humid. 

No build sheet.  Has had a repaint.  Has a few doodles (not rock). 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

7E-Bodies

In the electrical world, we called these plugs "push pennies". If they're hard to come by, perhaps check in with a contractors electrical supply facility. They come in all sizes.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

6bblgt

the plug pictured above appears to be textured - hard to find, but shouldn't be impossible to replicate

6bblgt

there was a '70 Challenger Deputy L6X9 interior at Carlisle 2022 - here's a scan of the pattern on the insert material  :takealook: