Main Menu

Where do I fine original Diagram?

Started by tparker, April 24, 2023, 03:40:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

tparker

I found this diagram in the orange guide to fasteners, hardware, and general assembly book. That copy is faint in a couple areas and I can't trace some lines. It also appears to be a 1969 if other sections are correct since it seems to show an idler wheel that the 70's don't have. Does anyone know where I can find the source of this diagram, and for a 1970? I have the yellow reproduction 1970 service manual and I don't see that diagram in that book.

Thanks
Tom

moparroy

1970 (and 71) service manuals are on this site under Resources. Not sure if that is in there but have a look

tparker

@moparroy I have the 70 one and it isn't in there. From what I can tell they are for a pre 70 model, which used the idler arms. I could be (and probably am) wrong on that. I'll check out the 71 one.

Thanks

Floyd

I have a collection of Engineering drawings photocopies for 71.  Here's what I have for small block w/AC.  The quality isn't great but most of its readable.

tparker

Wow, those are so much better quality than what I have, even photocopied and photographed on a web site. I'll be using them. Thanks.