Main Menu

70 Challenger with shaker hood

Started by Scott A, October 23, 2023, 10:10:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Scott A

I have a 70 Challenger with a 340 and shaker hood. Does anyone know the part number for the correct upper radiator hose to allow the drain hose and mounting brackets to be installed. The only one i can find are for a big block. Also does anyone know where you can purchase just the bottom seat covers for the buckets seats in black?

anlauto

3462118 I believe, you could also use a 340+6 upper hose likely
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RacerX

From the parts manual...

Floyd

Part "193HS" here:

https://www.rogergibsonautorestoration.com/parts/home/

3462193 AAR/TA, 70-1 340 fresh air, authentic upper hose...................$50.00

Might be available elsewhere, but unlikely to go wrong with accuracy from these folks.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Scott A

Thank you to all !!!
One more question,trying to order parts and not having much success especially from YEAR ONE. Tried ordering and it was dismal experience. Is there any other suppliers that this group recommends?

JH27N0B

Mega parts is my first choice for Mopar Parts.  Roseville Moparts who is a sponsor here is excellent also as is Mancini.

anlauto

Quote from: Scott A on October 24, 2023, 10:59:11 AM
Thank you to all !!!
One more question,trying to order parts and not having much success especially from YEAR ONE. Tried ordering and it was dismal experience. Is there any other suppliers that this group recommends?

Depending on what you need, National Moparts is here in Ontario Canada, which may save you the exchange and shipping woes