RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

RusTy/SE

&
JS29U0B

Cuda Cody

I'm liking what you're testing!!!!   :wowzers:  Look  :takealook:at that 6 pack intake!

RusTy/SE

Seeing if the original size of a photo causes a change in size once uploaded.

Yep :)
JS29U0B

RusTy/SE

Looks huge at home...
JS29U0B

Spikedog08

Quote from: RusTy/SE on February 15, 2018, 09:07:56 AM
Looks huge at home...

Nice ticket stub!  Probably would of been Hemispheres tour!  I saw that tour  . . . just not that venue.  Very cool!

:worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Appears to be a Canadian band :canada:  :drinkingbud: , barely make it out, but looks like a $16.00 ticket... :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71-440

I remember when concerts were $10.00 :vipermanhiding:

Joe

Spikedog08

Quote from: Spikedog08 on February 15, 2018, 09:46:54 AM
Quote from: RusTy/SE on February 15, 2018, 09:07:56 AM
Looks huge at home...

Nice ticket stub!  Probably would of been Hemispheres tour!  I saw that tour  . . . just not that venue.  Very cool!

I now see it was A farewell to Kings . . . another great tour!   :twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudajason

wow two Americans that have heard of Rush...you know they are Canadian right???   :canada: :canada: :canada:

Did you guys know each other before you were members here?

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

1 Wild R/T

News Flash!! Three... 2112 is on my list of all time favorites, Fly by Night got worn out & replaced...  Moving Pictures with Red Barchetta.... Limelight too...:bradsthumb:  Yeah they are Canadian but we try not to talk about it...

Oh, I had tickets for the Moving Pictures Concert June 9th of 81 @ The Sports Arena in San Diego but my ship was underway at the time so I gave the tickets to a buddy who's ship was in port...

Cudajason

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on February 15, 2018, 01:15:06 PM
News Flash!! Three... 2112 is on my list of all time favorites, Fly by Night got worn out & replaced...  Moving Pictures with Red Barchetta.... Limelight too...:bradsthumb:  Yeah they are Canadian but we try not to talk about it...

WOW 3!!!  I am amazed.

you don't talk about them being Canadian...funny that is all we talk about...look a Canadian band made it big!!!!

Case in point, I am not a fan...and I talk about it when some one knows who they are!!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

HP_Cuda

Who doesn't know Rush is Canadian?

I saw Moving Pictures, Exit Stage left, Signals, Grace under Pressure and the Presto tour. Was a bit young for the Hemispheres tour but would have loved to seen it - dang parents!

I'll never forget Neil's rotating drum set and his solo. Freaking amazing.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

RusTy/SE

Annnd I have the Chilliwack album (Fly At Night)   :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nYvmm0Ofmc   :banana:
JS29U0B

RUNCHARGER

Ah yeah: Not a Rush fan at all, kind of like listening to dried chalk on a blackboard but different strokes! Celine Dion is Canajan too I guess. We've had quite a few that I do like though.
Sheldon