Main Menu

what's it worth

Started by jimofordr351, March 22, 2020, 04:23:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimofordr351

Greetings I'm new to the E-body community it's a very cool site you guys have created. I purchased a V-code 1970 Cuda last year that came with quite a 517 Arruzza Hemi along with a date correct 440-6pack 12/69 for the car plus a multitude off parts to put the car back to original. I have found that I enjoy the car as it is a V-code Hemi clone and am looking to unload all my extra Mopar stuff. I love buying things but I'm not much of a salesman when it come to selling stuff, anyway I'm going to give it a shot.
1-standard bore 440-6 pack date code 12/69
1-Hemi 4 speed C 99129
1-big block bell housing 2892513 with inspection plate
1-Set of super stock rear leaf springs
1-26 inch big block radiator
1-set of NOS / OEM 1970/1971 Hemi valve covers Mopar part number P4510577
1-set of front drum brakes complete with spindles
  And various other items I'm trying to show the date codes in the pictures and would be more then happy to answer any questions or get better pictures of the dates if someone's curious, also as an owner of a In Violet 1970 Cuda I found some finger nail polish that is a perfect paint match for small paint chips or scratch's like inside the fender wells or under the hood and other less conspicuous locations. I'm having a bit of a problem downloading pictures. Thanks JimO

anlauto

I would say you have about $7500 worth of stuff there minimum  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimofordr351

Thanks for your input appreciate it.

BigSig 6 Barrel

Hi . . .  I see the early serial number and date on the 4 spd, but could you message me or post the number of the engine?

I might be interested in the 26" rad and fan (if reasonably priced), as my rad has a big hole in the bottom of it.

Also, what's the difference between the standard 440/6 and super stock springs?

Thanks, Dave

~ A Wise Man Knows He Isn't

nsmall

Thanks for sharing the picture of your car.  Very cool. :bradsthumb:

jimofordr351

Dave the springs are the track pak springs, if you forward me your email address I'll send pictures of the numbers the vin pad on the block is blank. I have a bit of difficulty downloading my pictures on this site but will continue to try. Thanks Jim