Main Menu

Astro rechargeable work lights & South Main Auto YouTube channel

Started by Dakota, August 06, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dakota

I'm doing a dual plug here.

I have a rechargeable LED worklight that I've been using regularly around my Challenger, other vehicles, and occasionally during home repairs when other lighting wasn't available.  It works great, BUT it always seems to run out of juice when I need it and I hate digging around for the right cord and charger to bring it back to life.   After the light died again a week ago, I bought a pair of these lights and couldn't be happier.   The magnetic recharging base is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Z8VHXO6_o

I've really become a fan of the South Main Auto YouTube channel.   This guy runs a 3 bay repair shop a couple of hours from here.   He does some of the same "how to" repairs videos on brakes and other stuff that you can see elsewhere,  but what I really like is how he often shows how to do the diagnostic work up front to make sure that the problem is well understood instead of just throwing parts at it.   He's a good teacher and entertaining too. 

Brads70

On your recommendation I bought a pair of these as I too needed a good work lite. Just finished charging them and wow, bright little suckers!  :clapping: