Main Menu

FOBO TIRE, keep track of tire pressure

Started by Roadman, October 25, 2017, 12:32:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Have a similar system on my other car and it works great. Plan on putting one on the 'Cuda soon

fc7cuda

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  Really neat, but theft would be my concern.

Brads70

Great one more thing for people to look at their phones while driving.... :notsure:

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 25, 2017, 04:53:51 PM
:iagree:  Really neat, but theft would be my concern.

I have had these for over 3 years and believe me I have parked in the worst areas of town.
Not saying that they cannot or will not be stolen but then again anything can.
Pretty useless to a thief in general because of needing to be very specific and complete to be useful.
They come with two finishes black and silver. I picked the black and they almost go UN-noticed unless you know they are there.

Noticed that the review below has the price in Rs not US money ------- you can get it for about $85.00

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/technology/gadgets/180217/review-blaupunkt-helps-keep-a-tab-on-your-tires-in-real-time.html

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Brads70 on October 25, 2017, 05:03:16 PM
Great one more thing for people to look at their phones while driving.... :notsure:

I agree about more phone use being a serious distraction while driving, so no phone needed, they have a small display that connects into any cigarette lighter socket.

Rumple

Wait a minute, those were right hand drive cars in the video.  Is a left hand drive version available?  ;)