Main Menu

Plasma Cutter Value?

Started by packnsix, April 05, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

packnsix

Hey Guys,

My sisters boyfriend was going through his late fathers tools and was deciding what to keep and what to send to auction. Well I am a sucker for tools so I got first pick of what was going to auction. In this group was a Seelye Supreme plasma cutter. It uses a 50amp plug but can run on either 20amp or 50amp depending on the thickness of the metal being cut. He told me just to give him what I think it is worth. The problem is I can't find anything on this model. Literally nothing through my internet searches. Does anyone have any idea what the value of this would be?

-Eric

Cuda Cody

Not sure the value, but Plasma Cutters are nice to have!!!  :banana:

Brads70

When I googled that name , plastic welding equipment came up?
Can you get consumables for this machine?  If not , it's not worth very much? I see new plasma cutters on e-bay for 300 bucks, so maybe a hundred  would be my guess .... if it works and you can get consumables for it somewhere?

packnsix

Thanks for the replies. It did come with a box of the consumables but I haven't researched if they are still available. I think $100 would be fair.

1 Wild R/T

Take the consumables you have down to your local welder supply... If you can't get new ones the machine will be scrap pretty quickly....   Unless you just want wall art to take up some shelf space....